If you are looking to update your business profile on Linkedin, add new images to your business website or marketing brochures then a head shot portrait session is for you! First impressions can make or break you! When you have a new client visit your website, what kind of statement do you want to make? No offense, but “selfies” probably aren’t going to attract the kind of clients you want for your business–haha!
I recently had a portrait session with a successful entrepreneur looking to give her website a fresh look. She looks absolutely gorgeous and successful in these images.
When photographing for business owners, I like to leave extra negative space in many of the images (as seen below). This allows a place for text and graphics when adding them to your business site.
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT SESSION A SUCCESS:
- To offer a variety of looks, bring multiple outfits that include different layers .
- DO NOT be afraid of color! (A pop of color really adds something to your images)
- Ladies, don’t be ashamed to hire a hair & makeup artist to help you feel your best!
- Pick a location that reflects who you are as a business owner.
- Visit business websites that inspire you. What makes their images appealing?
- If desired, wear clothing that represents your branding.
- Remember to smile and relax!
If you are interested in scheduling a headshot session with me, please contact me! I can’t wait to work with you! 🙂